Anyone on the Imagination this Friday?

Jenal2

Before you start bashing me, I know there is another place for roll calls, but nobody seems to pay much attention to those. Anyway, I am taking my wife on the Imagination this Friday (the 21st) for her 35th B-Day, just being away from the kids for a few days is something to look forward to, but we definitely want to party and have blast, act like we are 25 again, etc

Anybody else going to be there?

No I wont be onboard...I have got to wait till Jan!!! but just wanted to say have a fab time with your wife....and tell us all about it when you come back.:D

Believe it or not, my wife sailed it a couple months ago and we both also did this past February. We love Carnival in general and the Imagination specifically . Have you sailed it before? Do you have any questions?

I agree, there are many people on this board who don't go over to the roll calls, members of the roll calls find them here, ask them to join the group and they never do.....They just don't know what their missing!

I sail 8 days after you for my Birthday cruise except i'll be a little older than 35......but that doesn't mean i still won't be acting 25 LOL!

Have a great cruise!

I agree, there are many people on this board who don't go over to the roll calls, members of the roll calls find them here, ask them to join the group and they never do.....They just don't know what their missing!

I sail 8 days after you for my Birthday cruise except i'll be a little older than 35......but that doesn't mean i still won't be acting 25 LOL!

Have a great cruise!

You have a great cruise as well, and I agree 100% with your signature quote

Believe it or not, my wife sailed it a couple months ago and we both also did this past February. We love Carnival in general and the Imagination specifically . Have you sailed it before? Do you have any questions?

No I have not sailed Carnival before ...but we seem to be following your pattern!! Caribbean and Grand!

Jean

I just came off the Imagination on Monday. I typically avoid the weekend cruises, because they don't live up to my expectations. However, the Imagination was great! Nothing was left out and they paid attention to every detail...just like a longer voyage. I would definitely book again!

Enjoy:)

We sail 12/5 and can hardly wait. It started out as us taking our three grandkids ages 8, 9, and 14 for an early Christmas present. They love water parks and slides and wanted them to enjoy the new Waterworks. Well, when their mom and dad found out - they wanted to go too! lol So, it is us our three kids and our three grandkids.

We are also going to hit Atlantis Adventure Park - -any suggestions and clues as to want to not miss!

Thanks!

Archived