Paradise Beach VIP list

Island Annie

Hi Tom,

I see your pina colada (made with Bacardi, served in a pineapple shell, garnished with a red hibiscus flower has gotten so popular, that you have established a VIP ("very important pineappler") list;-)

Just wanted to make sure my name is on that list for March 3, 2005.

See ya then.

Island Annie

CozSally: I hope you've bought your "pineapple stock":-)

Tom,

My favorite pina coladas in the world are the ones served at Luquillo Beach in Puerto Rico(the birthplace of the pina colada). They are made with bacardi dark/black rum. They have a smoother, more mellow flavor than those made with regular Ron Bacardi. I'm just wondering if you can or do make them that way. Its hard to find a bar sometimes with dark rum.

I think i'm leaning toward Paradis beach instead of Chankanaab for our November 15 trip (I think we'll be there on the 17th). In 2003, We went to a beach called Palancar i think, there was a singing parrot, changing area, nice reastaurant area/bar, snorkeling and dive gear rental, and a singing parrot. The pictures I've seen of Paradise beach look a lot like that palce. I'm just wondering if it is the same place.

Thanks

Hey Tom,

me again, just wondering if you have any job openings...I never want to leave when I go to Mexico. lol Myself (single dad) and my two kids will be there the 17th of this month. Looking forwar to meeting you guys.

Ahhhhhhh only one more week till we head from Galveston and then leave out on the Ecstasy on the 15th. We will definitely be seeing you on the 17th!!! We are a rowdy group - EVEN IF I AM CELEBRATING MY 50TH! We will be a group of nine from San Antonio and Dallas. Look forward to you making me the best drink ever!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh, please say this is true! After reading so many posts about getting these pina coladas served in Pineapples, I just have to have one. We will be at Paradise Beach on 12/9 (me, DH, DD, my Mom and Dad). If we could get on the list for at least 3 of these, I would love it!!! Never had one served like that, but it sounds perfect!

Please let me know.

Heather and Gary

My in-laws still rave about their pina colada's that they had at a special little place:p in Hawaii about 40+ or so years ago! I can't wait to treat them to your VIP and give them a new pineapple experience to rave about!;)

See you in a few weeks!

Tammy

Can you make a virgin pina colada for me and a regular one for my friend Crystal? We will be there next week (Nov 16th). Looking forward to meeting you. We unfortunately scheduled a catamaran snorkeling tour for the middle of the afternoon, so we are trying to figure out if we should go to PB before or after. Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch! Jennifer

jshawnh...our only dark rum is Myer´s. You can certainly request that your PC be made with it! We also have Capt. Morgans Spiced rum if ya wanna give that a try.

Though we do have a couple of parrots, we are not Palancar Beach. They are located 2-3 miles south of us.

Job openings? hmmm we´ve got a HUGE pile of waiting applicants, but if ya slide a Panasonic 60" Plasma TV my way, you´ll get to the top of the list!!.....see ya soon!

Island Annie...see above ;)

Peg-a-leg...consider your pineapple reserved! I get to the beach around noon, I´ll be walking around doing my meet-n-greet shortly after that, so I´ll see ya there!

newcruisers04...hasta la vista!

wild4travel...we are now the Pineapple Nation! Pineapples EVERYWHERE!! We´ll never run out!! Or get scurvy!! YAYYYY!!

princesstori...please see above....YAYYYY!!!!

chrisntam...Jeeeez! No Pressure! Fortunately, pineapple technology has come a long way in the last few decades, so we´ll be up to the challenge!

Windy Bill...lots of pineapples here for you at PB! We ARE Pineapple Central!!

Oh wait!! We´re Pineapple Nation! Ahhh....what the Heck...we´re BOTH!!

pharmerjenn...our bartenders will whip you up anything you and Crystal desire!

We close at around 5-6 p.m. so definitely come in the morning before your excursion...hasta la vista!

PB Tom, it has seemed like FOREVER waiting, reading all the wonderful posts about PB and the great drinks, now...its almost a reality! (Nov 20th, Enchantment). Can't wait to buy my mom a pina colada there, she'll finally feel like she's on vacation! Looking forward to meeting you! There'll be three from PA, two from FL, and me in my group.

L Jane

Katy, TX

I saw you are on line...! I've been emailing Alicia and we plan to meet here at PB at noon with some donations for the kids. We may have a little too much to haul down to the beach with us and I am hoping you may have a little spot there we can tuck them away until she arrives? As an incentive, we have a 60' plasma tv for you! Just kidding, actually, we just have some twizzlers for you and some jello instant pudding mix for you to share... is it a deal?

L Jane

Good for you Solita! Glad you caught that...see you soon! Since I wasn't sure which flavor (personally, I think of pies), so you are getting two Chocolate, one banana cream, and one coconut cream. Hope that carries you through the rough spots!

L Jane

I haven't eaten breakfast yet and just the thought of pudding making my stomach rumble. I like all the flavors...any are great choices. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Hope to be able to come out to Paradise Beach on the 20th to meet you. But I also hope to have a job and might be working! Bummer when work gets in the way of beach time!

smilie_strand2.gif

Yeah...you have to watch that Tom at all times. He is sneaky. Just like him to try and snag the pudding and Spaghetti O's that have my name on them!

smilie_keks.gif

I am still patiently waiting for my pudding present from Tim! You conveniently FORGOT to give it to me. I swear I smelled pudding on your breathe today. Okay, here's a deal to consider...you keep the pudding, I get the house.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived