Great Stirrup Cay and Parasailing

ontheopenseas

Does anyone have info on the age requirements for GSC and parasailing? I can find adult pricing on the NCL website but not what the definition of adult is (I know WDW considers a 10 yr. old an adult!) and found no info here when I did a search. My children will be 12 and 14 when we cruise and would really like to try this for the first time. For those of you who have parasailed on GSC, how long did the whole thing take, did you enjoy it, did you feel any motion sickness at all? Any info would be great. Thanks!

I'm embarassed to be the only one posting here, but for anyone interested, I just contacted NCL shore excursions. After the gentlemen I spoke with couldn't find the age requirement info, he called someone else and came back and said he was told there is no age requirement. Seems hard to believe, but that is what I was told.

Just wanted to add that the price is $79.00, but I forgot to ask him how long it lasts.

Archived