Category 4 pictures

MrsPhoenix

If you've seen pics of a cat. 5-6 it is exactly the same except for the murphy bed next to the verandah door. There is also a small chair in that area. I would save the money and book a cat. 5-7 for the 3 of you, there's not much of a difference in size but a big price difference. Also, the cabins on deck 8 can be noisy from deck 9 above. JMHO

We had a Category 4 room for five of us and we just loved it! The only noise we encountered was if we were out on the verandah during the day. You could hear someone running over head. Strangely enough, we could not hear the Pirate party starting when we were out on the Verandah and we were located right under the Goofy pool! My mother has told me that we must of have the same room again! She found it to be VERY convient and it was big enough for all of us. :) Here is a link to a site that has a video of a Cat 4 room. I looked through all of my pictures and could not find one suitable enough to show you. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-staterooms.htm#cat

As much as we loved our room, I do agree with the previous poster, if there are only three of you I would suggest a Cat 6 or 7 and save the extra money. Unless, you really think you need the extra 3 feet of space. :)

Archived