Back from Conquest 10-31-04

cmez

Hi Guys!!

I just got back from the Conquest today, and am still vacationing in NOLA till Wednesday. I'll post a review when I get back home....

Just a few things though...

We were one of the first to visit Grand Cayman. This was my first visit, so I dont know what it looked like before, but some of the sights I seen brought tears to my eyes. There are a few trees standing, I seen several homes damaged, damaged cars, and boats washed ashore.

Not all the buisnesses were open, but there were several close to the port, and around Georgetown that were operational. They are still without phone service. We went snorkeling and swam with the stingrays, and it was awesome!! One stingray mistook my hand for a squid, and latched on!! :eek: Needless to say, I have a nice stingray hickey on my hand, just below my thumb!

The cruise was absolutely wonderful!! Like I said, I'll post a review soon. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Can't wait to read your review. We leave 1-16-05, out of NOLA. First time there and we're also arriving a day early and staying on an extra day. I just can't bear getting off the boat and on a plane. Need a day or two to get the land legs back.

Hope you had fun.

Archived