Boarding Docs.

RaMar

Other than your Fun Pass and passports of course, do we need any other documents? I filled out everything on line and printed our Fun Pass already as well as the luggage tags.

This is our first Carnival cruise and other lines require that you print certain forms and sign them. Thanks for your help!

Other than your Fun Pass and passports of course, do we need any other documents? I filled out everything on line and printed our Fun Pass already as well as the luggage tags.

This is our first Carnival cruise and other lines require that you print certain forms and sign them. Thanks for your help!

no, that will be all you need.

We usually bring a passport, fun pass, and photo ID. Insurance cards are also a plus in case something happens. Have a great first cruise... and oh yeah... you will probably be hooked. What ship are you sailing?

I printed the Fun Pass out and it was only 1 page. I also printed the documents out and it was only 1 page. Is this correct? Also where do you get the luggage tags. Leaving in 3 days. YAY

Im not sure what you printed out, but edocs/luggage tags are found here, use Internet Explorer rather than Firefox to access them.

https://mydocuments.carnival.com/signin.aspx

I read on trip advisor to make 3 copies of your passport. Leave one at home, keep one and give one to your travel partner. Just an idea to think about, Kaboochi

Actually all you need to board the ship is the required I.D. & your booking number. If you don't have your fun pass they will look you up in their computer & if you do have your fun pass they will look you up in their computer. The key is having it filled out. Not having it.

13Point1: Hope that you were able to print the luggage tags. I was able to access them from the documents. I printed one and then made several copies of it. Now I have to do the clear tape thing to reinforce them. I am also placing two tags on each bag in case one gets lost in the luggage shuffle.

Thanks everyone for your responses. Now it's the packing that I have to worry about so that the suitcases are not over weight.

Archived