Coffee question

Kineticoh20

Lets say you order a cappuccino while in the dinning room using your coffee card. Is that made fresh from the coffee station or are they making it out of syrup?

Since it's an espresso-based drink, it's made fresh. Same with espresso and latte.

Since it's an espresso-based drink, it's made fresh. Same with espresso and latte.

Thx, I asked because I never have seen waiters running back and forth to the Atrium which says they have the means to make real coffee in the gallee. So why then do you get served syrup in the dinning room? is it just a profit margin thing?

Now what if your in the dinning room, show your coffee card for just a cup, do you still get syrup or do you get fresh brewed?

Thx, I asked because I never have seen waiters running back and forth to the Atrium which says they have the means to make real coffee in the gallee. So why then do you get served syrup in the dinning room? is it just a profit margin thing?

Now what if your in the dinning room, show your coffee card for just a cup, do you still get syrup or do you get fresh brewed?

syrup, although some say that it tastes better in the DR, we have never found it that way.

Archived