Royal Caribbean Adventure Ocean Compass

lg662

I posted this on the Royal Caribbean website and got no response so I thought I would try here.

Does anyone have the recent Adventure Ocean compass for the 3-5 year olds and the 9-12 year olds for the 12 night cruise on Explorer?

Thank you for responding and for posting the compass for each ship! I was hoping to get the 12 night compass to help decide if we should cancel our cruise or not. Since RCCL dropped Tortola we will have 5 days at sea and I'm worried that both my kids might get bored. We are on the Easter break cruise so I'm sure there will be a TON of kids, but I'm still a little worried.

Thank you for responding and for posting the compass for each ship! I was hoping to get the 12 night compass to help decide if we should cancel our cruise or not. Since RCCL dropped Tortola we will have 5 days at sea and I'm worried that both my kids might get bored. We are on the Easter break cruise so I'm sure there will be a TON of kids, but I'm still a little worried.

Oooh I gotcha. When is Explorer starting the 12 day sailings? Do they have them going on now? I would check the roll call for the very next 12 day EOS sailing. Ask someone to grab you some AO pages. ;)

Honestly, I have kids that age. I plan on taking them on the next 2 Holiday sailings for 2009 AND 2010. I know we will have alot of sea days since the one cruise is 15 days long. But I am not worried at all. ;) I figured any day at sea is better than a day at home. :D

Oh good idea about asking someone to get me a copies from an upcoming cruise! The Explorer has been doing 12 night cruises for about a year or so. It's so nice to just drive to the port and not worry about flying! I booked this cruise 1 1/2 years ago at a good price (compared to what it is now!) and have cabin 1688 (coveted corner aft). If I end up cancelling I would love to pass the cabin to a cc family!

Archived