Gym (Exercise)

mnice8

OMG, I thought this board was to help people, not flame and be smarta$$es for asking a frickin question....GEEZ!!!

fyi--- to those who said only high end gyms do the laundry-- I currently pay $29/month for my gym membership and we have mesh bags to put our clothes in after my work out and it's in my locker clean the next day....a great service at no extra charge. Ir ealize--NOW-- this is not the norm, so i guess i'm lucky.

I guess i was wondering if carnival took our limited packing into consideration and offered it as a service, didn't think it was that far fetched.

Thanks for all the great condiscending remmarks and snide comments.

How do people on here want to get together on the ship??? doesn't seem like the friendliest bunch on here.

Getting back to the original topic, I just got off the Freedom and had my laundry done about 3 days into the cruise because I goofed and had not packed enough t-shirts and shorts. They had a special $15 per bag so I sent it out to them in the morning and they had it done for me the same day. It was very convenient and, yes, I even had them wash my underwear! :rolleyes: It's really not a big deal folks! I was going to wash everything myself in the laundry room but I don't go on vacation to spend my time doing that, so to me the $15 charge was worth it.

Thanks for the input sube:)

Oh, and to all those who responded with helpful answers, thank you very much. I'll definitely look for those tide things.

mnice8-- Tide sink stuff can be found in the trial size areas of Wal-Mart and Target, maybe other places, but that is always where I pick them up. I wish my gym washed our clothes--would save me a lot of time. Working out in the mornings while on a cruise makes me feel better about all those Miami Vices I am going to have later. Have fun on your cruise

Archived