Beverage Prices?

Bigrigg

Hello I am sailing on the AOS 1/4/09. anyone have a breakdown of the beverage costs? Alcohol/wIne? and soda??

It all varies...it's been a while since i've cruised, but I'll try to give you a good breakdown of what you can expect...any kind of liquor and coke/sprite/tonic etc is around 6.56 after gratuity. wine ranges from 8 for the cheapest, on up with grat (by the glass). I think the cheapest bottle of wine is white zin for 19 dollars a bottle? you can purchast the coke card and safe some money. i don't drink soft drinks but think it's 7 dollars a day for all you can drink soft drinks...ummm....beer is around 4 dollars and grat. that goes up when you get into the import beer. a bucket of beer, domestics of course, is 5 for 20 plus grat..which if you get the bud, bud light, mich ultra, you get 5 16 oz aluminum cans which isn't bad at all...and im not too sure on the prices, this is just a general guideline...and oh yeah...froo froo drinks are around 9 dollars for the souveneir glass...that can be a hot topic here on the boards:rolleyes::D

Archived