Cruise Credits, am I missing one?

GeckoGirl

I have completed 3 cruises with RCCL and signed up for the Crown and Anchor immediately after my first cruise. When I log into the C&A site, it shows that I have completed all 3 cruises and lists them, but only gives me cruise credits for 2 of them.

It shows 0 credits for my first cruise which was a 7 day Bermuda cruise. Should I get a credit for that cruise or do you not get a credit for your first cruise?

Thanks for any help as I am confused about this.

I know I already answered this,:confused:but I guess that thread went POOF!

Yes, you are entitled to another credit...........call C and A and tell them you are missing one....give them the date and ship.......they may ask for proof(seapass,pic of you with the ship name and date)......

You can also just go to www.rccl.com register under MY CRUISES and it will show all your credits.........there is an option for MISSING CREDITS......fill that out........

I know I already answered this,:confused:but I guess that thread went POOF!

Yes, you are entitled to another credit...........call C and A and tell them you are missing one....give them the date and ship.......they may ask for proof(seapass,pic of you with the ship name and date)......

You can also just go to www.rccl.com register under MY CRUISES and it will show all your credits.........there is an option for MISSING CREDITS......fill that out........

Great, thanks for the help. Not sure what happened to that other thread, I went back to check it once I asked and it was gone.

Just an Update....Crown and Anchor emailed me stating the reason that I was not credited for my first cruise is because they show it was a complimentary sailing....huh...tell that to my bank account!!!

So now I have to send them proof of payment which thankfully I still have the receipts from the Travel Agent and my bank statements with the deposit and final payment to RCCL.

Now, how do I get one of those complimentary cruises, hmmmm!

Archived