CAT 11 vs. 12 Liberty

mnice8

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Liberty October last year and had a Category 11 Suite 7268. It was amazing. One of the cruise critic cruisers had a Category 12 Suite and had an open party on Sailaway from Nassau. Went to it and saw the difference. The only difference is the size. Both have bathtubs with jets and 2 sinks, lots of closet and drawer space, as well as 2 vanity areas. Nice Balconies. If just 2 are cruising, I see no reason to spend more for the Category 12. I think if more than 2 are cruising, you can only get a Category 12.

Vip boarding is great and is available for both 11 & 12.

Any more questions, I will be happy to answer.

Linda

If just 2 are cruising, I see no reason to spend more for the Category 12. I think if more than 2 are cruising, you can only get a Category 12.

There are Cat 11's can accommodate at least 3 -- we've cruised twice in Cat 11's with 3, on the Valor and the Splendor. As with all cabins some have 3rd and 4th berths!

Cat 11's are WONDERFUL though, highly recommended.

Does anyone have a picture of the catagory 11 room? Im sailing in feb and Ive searched online everywere and have gotten 3 diffrent images, just trying to figure out what to go by, thanks!

go to webshots dot com and type in carnival liberty cat 11, there's a lot there. there's also a 360 on carnival site.

Archived