IMPORTANT INFO on VOS cruise 5/16/04

First after reading the boards about RCL if only half are true then I made a mistake booking a cruise with them. But I gave them a chance and actions speak louder than words.

1. I e-mailed them some questions and it took them 21 DAYS to answer and their remarks were some what hostile.

2. I just got my cruise documents and quote
"the cape liberty cruise pier terminal will not accessible to arriving/boarding guests until after 5:00pm and boarding is not scheduled to take place until 6:00pm"

3 I called RCL and said if we do not start boarding until 6:00pm how can they have dinner for everyone. Her answer was that is not there problem!! I was so livid that when I hung up I forgot the name of the person I was talking to.

I hope this not a sign of things to come. I am booking a cruise in Nov 04 and April 05 and will wait until after the cruise to decide which cruise line but so far it does not look good for RCL.

PS- Their employees need an attitude class and if they do not get better they will not need any employees because they will not be in business much longer

I spoke to a man today about our 5-day cruise in Sept. He said there will be no dinner on the Sunday night of arrival. He stated that there would be 1 fornal night, 1 smart causal night, and the rest business causal(Polo & Khaki). But did not have a clue as to what time you could arrive any thing else.

Rhapsody of the Seas-Jan 2004
Voyager of the Seas-Sept 2004

Archived