Have You Stayed at Earthsong Cabins

Sapphire73

We are looking at several options for staying in Healy when we go to Denali and the Earthsong Cabins is one of the spots on our list. There are very positive comments on Trip Advisor but I wondered whether you hear the dogs much? My husband and I have dogs (and are used to the occasional bark or whine) but the people we will be traveling with do not. So I'm curious about whether the sled dogs at Earthsong are pretty quiet at night? Any thoughts?

I would really like to stay somewhere outside of Glitter Gulch!

We are looking at several options for staying in Healy when we go to Denali and the Earthsong Cabins is one of the spots on our list. There are very positive comments on Trip Advisor but I wondered whether you hear the dogs much? My husband and I have dogs (and are used to the occasional bark or whine) but the people we will be traveling with do not. So I'm curious about whether the sled dogs at Earthsong are pretty quiet at night? Any thoughts?

I would really like to stay somewhere outside of Glitter Gulch!

I have never stayed at Earthsong Cabins but I highly recommend you email them and ask any questions you may have. We originally looked at this property for our upcoming July trip to Alaska and they were absolutely fabulous about answering all of our questions. This property didn't work out for us as my parents weren't comfortable staying there all day by themselves so we have booked the Denali Lakeview Inn but next time I would definitely stay there.

Give them a call or email and they'll help you out.

Archived