Which is the real itinerary?

new_cruiser

I've just gotten the documents for the December 12 Windsurf cruise out of St. Thomas and I'm confused about which is the real itinerary.

The itineraries on the Windstar website, the summary itinerary on page 3 of the docs and the longer itinerary on pages 5-7 of the docs are all different for Friday and Saturday.

website Page 3 Pages 5-7

Friday Isla Culebra St. John St. Martin

Saturday St. John Isla Culebra St. John

Which is likely to be the real itinerary? I'm looking forward to visiting Isla Culebra which isn't on that many itineraries and I visited St. Martin last year so I'm hoping it is one of the first two. It seems rather odd that there are two different ones in the same documents.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I'm really looking forward to Isla Culebra.

My husband doesn't like to snorkel so I'm going on this cruise with a friend and plan on doing a lot of snorkeling and trying scuba with their program. All the ports on this cruise look good for that, but not many cruises go to Isla Culebra and it sounds idyllic.

On Nevis, I wonder if excursion groups from big ships at St. Kitts will be coming there. It could be a little like last spring when we were staying in Yangshou - the tour groups from Guilin would come in for a few hours. We would watch them and think how lucky we were to be staying there rather than herding through.

It is nice to know that there will be some others from the board traveling with us. My friend and I are in our 50's. I'm an engineer, looking forward to getting away from crowds, communing a bit with nature and relaxing.

Thanks Johnny. I knew there was a site that gave ship positions, but I lost the link and was having trouble locating it.

The ones that aren't in St. Thomas on the 15 are in St. Martin.

Looking at cruise calendar makes me really glad to be on this cruise.

Archived