Won a cruise

bigd332

I won a cruise playing bingo on the Triumph last month and I was wondering if anybody out here has any expierenc dealing with Carnival on something like this? Are they pretty accomadating on giving you the dates and ship that you ask for or are they going to put me thru the wringer trying to book this?

A few years ago, a friend of mine also won a cruise playing bingo. She said it was for any 3, 4, or 5 day cruise of her choosing. She didn't have any trouble booking it, but had to pay the port charges and taxes. (It was for one person, not a cruise for two.) Don't know if it's still that way or not. Call a Carnival PVP and ask. And by the way - Congrats!

I won a cruise playing bingo on the Triumph last month and I was wondering if anybody out here has any expierenc dealing with Carnival on something like this? Are they pretty accomadating on giving you the dates and ship that you ask for or are they going to put me thru the wringer trying to book this?

Congrats from one bingo winner to another! :D I am taking my bingo prize in 22 days. I won it last January. They are very accomodating. We paid extra to upgrade to a 7 day with a balcony! (the only stipulation on the upgrade to the 7 day was that it had to port in the US.)

Archived