When in florida....itchy, itchy, red bumps...wading in water or do you think no seeum

shelling4life

When talking about the itchy bites I get when Im in florida and the water...people are thinking its thimble jellies. Most everyone talks about abit of sting or alot of sting. When I am in florida....It feels just like an lil insect biting me on the back, and legs...mainly the lower legs knee down...or mid thigh down...however deep I was wading. Anyways it just starts to mainly itch...and then I'll get a red itchy itchy itchy bump...and it stays itching for a couple weeks...someone said its a mite like thing, that borrows done under the skin...makes a very itchy situation...lives under the skin and you need to hold like a cotton ball on it with like bleach or ammonia to sufficate it. Of course, heard this long after my return home...so dont know if it helps....

Does anyone else have this trouble when they go to florida or the carribean and has anyone figured out how to prevent these mites or

WHATEVER THEY ARE????....from inviting themselves into my skin.

Are there no seeums in water? Are they attracted to the salt water on my skin, while wading or walking the shoreline?

Archived