Roll Call: Celebrity Summit March 21, 2009

wxjcupo

Hi all --

We switched our Jan 31 sailing on Celebrity to the March 21 sailing on Celebrity thanks to a last minute itinerary change canceling Tobago and shortening up the cruise to a 6 night instead of a 7 night. Since we really wanted to see Tobago, Celebrity was gracious enough to switch our reservation to the March sailing instead whil preserving my original price. Thanks, Celebrity.

Anyone else onboard?

• 3 weeks later...

HI! My friend and I recently booked this cruise! We are 30, I am married and she is Single......Any others on our ship?

I am having trouble finding out information on Tobago! I noticed from your post that you really wanted to go to Tobago....can you make some suggestions? Can we just take a taxi to a beach or is there something that we must do??

Thanks,

Jennie

HI! My friend and I recently booked this cruise! We are 30, I am married and she is Single......Any others on our ship?

I am having trouble finding out information on Tobago! I noticed from your post that you really wanted to go to Tobago....can you make some suggestions? Can we just take a taxi to a beach or is there something that we must do??

Thanks,

Jennie

Hi Jennie,

I know someone who is from Trinidad and she was able to give me some suggestions, but most of which will be covered by the island tour that we will take. We really wanted to go to Tobago b/c it is the one of a few islands that I have not been to as of yet in the Caribbean and was looking forward to it. It is a quintessential Caribbean island, from what I have been told. The beach will be the thing to do for sure while there. Yes, you can take taxis directly to the beach.

• 1 month later...

Archived