Is NKOTB cruise on NCL?

negc

There was a news item today that the New Kids on the Block will be on a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas in May and that tickets go on sale tomorrow. Unfortunately, the news accounts do not identify the cruiseline or ship that they will be sailing on. My money is on either NCL or Carnival. Does anyone have more information.

I'm Googling right now, and I noticed that the tickets are available through Ticketmaster... really? LOL!

One NKOTB fan blog has it listed as Carnival Imagination, and leaving from Miami. They called Carnival directly to ask. Heh. Carnival stated that the sites listing the cruise as leaving from FTL are incorrect.

So yeah, Carnival. No surprise... of course, Barenaked Ladies decided they wanted to ditch Carnival for NCL... I find out in 18 days how it goes. *squee*

(But, for the record, I was a HUUUUUGE NKOTB fan back in the day. :D )

I'm Googling right now, and I noticed that the tickets are available through Ticketmaster... really? LOL!

One NKOTB fan blog has it listed as Carnival Imagination, and leaving from Miami. They called Carnival directly to ask. Heh. Carnival stated that the sites listing the cruise as leaving from FTL are incorrect.

So yeah, Carnival. No surprise... of course, Barenaked Ladies decided they wanted to ditch Carnival for NCL... I find out in 18 days how it goes. *squee*

(But, for the record, I was a HUUUUUGE NKOTB fan back in the day. :D )

Sue, I've been dying to ask you this, and since it's so close to cruise time I'm gonna!

Are you going to participate in the "picture?"

ET had a blurb on it last night that they are sailing a Bahamas cruise with a 4 night concert & serving the drinks poolside. Their management booked the cruise but they failed to say with whom?

I love New Kids on The BLock and the older version is excellent!

Hey Bill everything I've seen says it is out of Ft. Lauderdale so my guess is Carnival.

Hi Wrona - I was just curious especially since none of the news stories identified the line in question. It figures to be Carnival or NCL. I'm not exactly in their fan base but thought it might be a matter of interest to some.:)

It is a Carnival ship, not yet identified. Based on the high prices being quoted, the fact that Carnival does not normally cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale, and the lack of any mention of this cruise on the Carnival website, I believe that it is a private charter. Celebrity rooms are safe.;)

I was in NYC for the show with Marky Mark & brother Donnie singing away. Mark isn't actually with them but he wanted to have some fun as his bad boy image was ready that day. My 2 neices had crushes on them as teens & they came with me just to be a teen for a day as they are also. Their husbands with mine got a laugh out of us.

But at these prices, I will wait for Mark to book a cruise for vacation and then we can both be teens for a day.

holy moly, the prices are really up there, and is almost sold out! My two daughters would give their eye teeth to do this. Both flew from Az/Wy. to go to a "free" concert in May at the NBC studio in NYC. Crazy girls (women)!

http://www.nkotb.com

Archived