After cruise-Splendor-flying out of LAX-Need reasonable hotel

ddoc

We're staying at the the Coast/Hotel Maya before the cruise. Due to frequent flyer tickets, we have to stay 1 additional night on 4/26/09 before flying out of LAX the next day. We would like to do a tour of LA (I think there's one company that will pick you up at the cruise pier and then return you to a LA hotel) What hotel would you recommend and why as we won't have a car and will need a shuttle to the LAX the next day. At this point our budget will be shot. Please, no more than $125-150/night. Thanks in advance.

Curt Jerome Wild's suggestion of the Hacieda with a South Tower pool facing room. I think I got a good deal. Sorry after the cruise date is 5/3/09.

Sounds like you booked here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=900964

South Tower rooms (facing the pool) are good, and this sounds like a good fit for your budget.

They are great with the shuttles at this hotel, there are a few more things in walking distance from this hotel (compared to other LAX hotels), and the restaurants in the hotel are pretty good as well.

If you have time, (and it's on their schedule) they will shuttle you to and from one of the local shopping/restaurant centers.

Enjoy!

Archived