Just back from the Pride

dolphinwyo

We just drove thru a snowstorm and below zero weather to arrive home after our warm and wonderful Mexican Riveria cruise!! Had a great time. One cool thing - they showed the Inaguaration on the large screen in the Taj Mahal. Water wasn't that bad, service was great, shows were great. I just wrote a review that should be up in a couple of days. We traveled with 2 kids, ages 4 and 7. Puerto Vallarta - Sea Life Park dolphin encounter, Mazatlan - Stone Island Tour, and Cabo - Lands End tour then we went to Cabo Wabo. Any questions before review comes up, I will be happy to answer. It is time for my main seating at dining room, guess I better get to cooking!!

:D Thanks for the great review! My family of 5, me and my wife, 3 kids 17,9,and 6 are all looking forward to the upcoming cruise. Your review is very helpful having three kids with an idea of what to expect.The balcony has been a huge concern of ours with the 6yr old, but i agree the rules have to be established right away.

Archived