NCL Spirit - April 19, 2009 - New Orleans - Boston

jla418

Hey Keith,

Don't know if this will help you or not, but just saw it on another thread...

Program Name: Norwegian Cruise Line - Amtrak Discount 2009

Fares Code #V163

Discount: 20% DISC OFF 'D' (U) Rail Fare

15% OFF 'D' Sleepers

Valid for Travel Date: 01/01/2009 - 12/31/2009

Valid for Sale Date: 01/01/2009 - 12/31/2009

Program Specifics: 15% to 20% off - Request Fare Code V163

For travel during black out dates, regular Amtrak fares apply.

Black Out Dates:

03/04/09, 02/13/09, 02/16/09, 04/10/09, 04/13/09, 09/04/09,

09/07/09, 11/24-25/09, 11/28-30/09, 12/17-23/09, 12/26-30/09

**3 Day advanced reservation required.

**No discount during blackout dates (use best available fare)

Amtrak's destination

We are now thinking about coming in the night before as well, but no final decision as of yet...

Lee

Has anybody made any plans for Santo Tomas or Curacao yet? Just curious. The only thing we've booked so far is the discover scuba excursion thru the ship.
Hey Lee,

Chuck and I are going on the NCL Quirigua & Dulce River Explorer. In Curacao I think we are going to walk around and explore Willemstad.

Bob

Robert, This will be my first overnight on a train. I have been wanting to do it for a long time as well. The cards just seemed to fall in to place for this trip. Here's to pulling it off with out a hitch! I want to hear all about your M/V Discovery trip. I keep eying their trips. I saw her in Greece last November. How was the sister of the love boat?
Hi Keith,

You know your ships. I didn't know this was one of the Love Boats until I booked the trip. I liked the Discovery very much. It never felt crowded and you could always easily find a table. Most everyone onboard was British. I met more of the Queen's subjects than on any trip I have taken to England. This was the smallest ship I have taken a cruise on. This trip was about the destinations for me with Istanbul and Odessa being the high points.

Hi Keith,

You know your ships. I didn't know this was one of the Love Boats until I booked the trip. I liked the Discovery very much. It never felt crowded and you could always easily find a table. Most everyone onboard was British. I met more of the Queen's subjects than on any trip I have taken to England. This was the smallest ship I have taken a cruise on. This trip was about the destinations for me with Istanbul and Odessa being the high points.

Robert, I could never get enough of Istanbul. I love that city! I would really enjoy doing a Black sea cruise. Thanks for the info. I will keep an eve on it. I did just book my first Baltic cruise last night. I am excited about that.

sorry, just re-read your post and i realize you said "gay bar" in the quarter. the carousel isn't gay, but then again it is in the quarter and we felt really "gay" and comfortable there.

Jerry, No problem a good place to hang is a good place to hang. I only asked about a gay bar to check out the local flare of the community. I was born in The Big Easy but I have not lived there for many a year. Thanks for the suggestions.

Archived