Sail & Sign Help!?

TennGirl615

Any other time we have just used the card and then went and paid it off at the end of the trip....I signed up so each person has a seperate account and I picked cash account....Do we still need to give them a credit card or do we have to put a certain amount of cash on the card?....Me and my mom are both confused on how to do this...And also how do u pay ur gratuities? On RCCL they leave envelopes in your room and u hand them to the waiters and such on the last night....Any help would be appreciated...Thanks!

Gratuities are AUTOMATICALLY added to your S & S account at $10.00 per person per day, however that can be adjusted either up or down simply by going to the pursers desk at any given time before the cruise is over.

Or you can remove them from your sail and sign account and pay in cash.

Or you can remove them from your sail and sign account and pay in cash.

Thus my suggestion to visit the pursers desk to ADJUST UP OR DOWN ! :rolleyes:

Removing them was the last thing I would ever suggest, even if electing to pay in cash simply because then the staff's managers go to the crew to see why the tip was removed then they go to the passenger, yadyayadayada !

To the OP... keep the gratuities in place (unless of course the service provided does not meet your expectations, which is not the norm) and if you choose to tip more, do that with CA$H !

OP, this thread's about to get fanatical. I wouldn't lead you wrong. Just like on RCCL or any other cruise line, on Carnival, you can pay your tips in cash if you'd like. It all goes the same place. I can chlorinate my pool using tablets or powder or liquid. It gets chlorinated just the same. If you tip, they'll be happy, regardless of how you do it.

Archived