Victory suites

KnightsofColumbus

We're just off the Victory last Sunday. We had a cat 11 suite and got priority disembark. We got called to leave the ship at 8am, and we were at the San Juan airport by 8:30am. Luggage was very easy to find, and customs was a breeze.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm going next month. I can take some. If anyone has any now, I'd love to see them too.

Hey dude, I'm pretty sure your back what was the cat. 12 suite like on Carn. Victory? Did you take any pictures or videos? What was the tub like? How was the balcany? Did you get priority disembarkment? Did you buy any alcohol at the duty free sore and bring it on the ship? How was the priority embarkation? Was the lounge you get to stay in nice?

Thanks!

This is from January 2009, cat 12 on the Victory. Sorry I must have missed taking a picture of the beds.

Thanks which room # is this? Also, how was the VIP embarkation? And did you get priority debarkation as well? If you have VIP boarding do you still get to go to the duty free alcohol shop?

This is room 7294, we have priority embarkation and it was great.

You wait in the lounge where they have coffee and cookies until they are ready to take you in. You can shop at the duty free shops while you wait, the guy at the liquor store told us how to sneak liquor on board, we didn't have carryons so he turned the plastic bags inside out so the screeners wouldn't see the advertisements on the side. No problem getting it on board, they could care less.

We did get Luggage tags with #1 debarkation but we didn't need them, we did self assist. They don't tell you about self assist but you can do it, just walk off with you luggage. Couldn't see leaving out luggage out the night before since we each only had 1 suitcase.

This is a great intinerary, lots of ports and activities. I will warn you to take it slow, we got worn out from trying to do to much in every port. St Kitts was beautiful but a little rough, we were offered girls 10 minutes for $10 and also offered what ever drugs we wanted. They also have counterfit watches, bags, tshirts, etc. for sale everywhere you go.

• 3 weeks later...
This is room 7294, we have priority embarkation and it was great.

You wait in the lounge where they have coffee and cookies until they are ready to take you in. You can shop at the duty free shops while you wait, the guy at the liquor store told us how to sneak liquor on board, we didn't have carryons so he turned the plastic bags inside out so the screeners wouldn't see the advertisements on the side. No problem getting it on board, they could care less.

We did get Luggage tags with #1 debarkation but we didn't need them, we did self assist. They don't tell you about self assist but you can do it, just walk off with you luggage. Couldn't see leaving out luggage out the night before since we each only had 1 suitcase.

This is a great intinerary, lots of ports and activities. I will warn you to take it slow, we got worn out from trying to do to much in every port. St Kitts was beautiful but a little rough, we were offered girls 10 minutes for $10 and also offered what ever drugs we wanted. They also have counterfit watches, bags, tshirts, etc. for sale everywhere you go.

Did you guys have a vcr or dvd player? I couldn't tell from the pictures.

Archived