Transfers from orlando to port canaveral

tracyg13

I've been doing some research on this as well. It am not sure of the Carnival transfer cost but its either $65 or $50 per person round trip. Any shuttle or other transportation is around $55 each way for the entire group. Have seen Art's Shuttle mentioned. Many people rent a car in Orlando and drive to Port Canaveral. There are several hotels in the Orlando area that offer shuttle to and from the airport as well. If you are arriving late into Orlando, to me, the best bet is to just stay in Orlando for the night and then either take the shuttle to the airport to get the Carnival transfer or rent a car or the other option is having a private service pick you up.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from Orlando airport to Port Canveral? Also, what do the transfers cost?

I have made it by car in about 35 minutes but that was with no traffic early in the morning. Normal time is between 45 minutes and an hour. I believe transfers are around $25 each way. That is what I paid last December.

We rented a car through Avis. They have an office right next to the Radisson hotel (where we stayed). We dropped the vehicle off there before the cruise, and took the hotel shuttle to the port. It was a about a 45 minute drive from the airport.

We used Busy traveler for $25.00 pp round trip plus tip. They were wonderful, they picked us up at the airport took us to our hotel in Cocoa Beach, hooked us up for a local shuttle to the pier in the morning ($3.00pp), and they were there for us a week later when we returned from the cruise. Our driver was Robin and she even stopped at a liquor store on the way to the hotel for us. Their phone number is 800-496-7433.

Linda :D

Archived