Locanda Orseolo, Venice

joan24

We're staying there for three nights in May prior to our May 15 Insignia, Venice to Rome. Is anyone on our cruise or staying at LO. We're arriving on May 12. We're looking for someone to share a water taxi from Locanda Oreolo to the ship. A few years ago when we did a Venice to Barcelona on Regatta, over 7 rooms at LO were taken by people on our cruise. I'm beginning to wonder if there are evern seven people on this cruise. It's been impossible to get a roll call going. I would love to hear from you if you're staying at Locanda Orseolo and want to share a ride or if you are on our cruise. If you haven't stayed at LO you're in for a treat. This will be our third stay there. Stayed for 6 nights a year ago on a land trip to Italy. and we're really looking forward to antother stay. Hope to hear from you.

Joan

Hi Joan, we are doing a land trip in Italy before boarding the Wind Surf in Nice on May 17. We just got off the Insignia last month from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso. We had a wonderful time, and I can't say enough nice things about the crew on that cruise.

I am looking forward to those crepes too! (Oh, and I think my friend Linda is on your cruise.)

Kim

Hi Joan and Kim -

Yes Kim, it's me. And yes, we had to cancel. We flew to Hawaii last week and knew after that trip that he's not ready for "prime time".

Just don't think he'd be up to all those ports yet and he would hate to miss exploring every nook and cranny. We are so sad....as sad as we can be sitting in beautiful Hawaii. But we aren't port hopping everyday on this trip, in fact it's pure R & R. We'll give it a few more months rest and rebook something.

I think I told you before about Bob and Joan staying at this hotel every time they go to Venice (which is quite often) and I know I shared your pix with them.

Anyhow, I probably was too ambitious in planning so early for a trip this port intensive, but he's getting better all the time, and it won't be long.

Kim - you'd love this lady - she has a million pieces of luggage.

xoxo to both of you from Rainbow land. Linda

Archived