PV on My Own

jeanaa

Hi,

I am planning to spend the day in Puerto Vallarta on my own - plan to do some sightseeing and shopping in the downtown area and around Rio Cuale, perhaps have lunch in one of the outdoor restaurants, and then head over to the beach for an hour or so. Just a few questions: can anyone suggest a good restaurant (informal) with great Mexican food - preferably with outdoor tables, and as for the beach, do either Olas Altas or Playa de los Muertos get really crowded? My cruise is in January. I am going (literally) on my own and am a little concerned about leaving my stuff on the beach while I swim. I don't plan to go far, but don't want to lose my camera and the little cash that I bring. Thanks.

You will thoroughly enjoy being on your own - shopping where you want to shop, stopping when you want to stop! You are welcome to come across the street, go inside the lobby of SanJavier Hospital and my office is on the left (Global Life Flight). I would be happy to go over a map with you and point you in the right direction! You are welcome to email me at pmt15@hotmail.com

Archived