Carnival Excursions- Deluxe Sail, Snorkel & Beach Party or Isla Pasion by Twister

ramrodxpress56

Hi everyone. I have been trying to decide between both of these excursions through Carnival and would like to know what everyones recommends. Here is what Carnival has on their website for each.

Deluxe Sail/Snorkel/& Beach Party-$59 (i'm not sure which beach you go to)????

*Sail off the coast of the island and snorkel the area’s pristine waters.*Swim among fantastic and colorful fish.*After snorkeling, enjoy complimentary beer, margaritas or sodas. *Make your way to one of the island’s beautiful beaches. *Have access to beach volleyball, sea kayaks and beach floats, all included.

Isla Pasion by Twister- $65

*Experience incredible acceleration and high speed maneuvers, including 360° turns at high speed, as Twister skims along the Caribbean waters!*Wiggle your toes in the sand as you relax in your beach chair at Isla Pasion’s white sand beach or let the gentle breeze rock your hammock. *Go for a swim, jump on the water trampoline, kayak around the calm turquoise waters, or shop for silver jewelry, pottery and clothing at the open-air mini mall.*The kids will have lots of fun at the Ewan-O Club, jumping on the trampoline or painting their own Mexican handcrafts.*Enjoy a complimentary Mayan lunch buffet and open bar during your stay at Isla Pasión

I will appreciate everyones input. Thanks

Hi everyone. I have been trying to decide between both of these excursions through Carnival and would like to know what everyones recommends. Here is what Carnival has on their website for each.

Deluxe Sail/Snorkel/& Beach Party-$59 (i'm not sure which beach you go to)????

*Sail off the coast of the island and snorkel the area’s pristine waters.*Swim among fantastic and colorful fish.*After snorkeling, enjoy complimentary beer, margaritas or sodas. *Make your way to one of the island’s beautiful beaches. *Have access to beach volleyball, sea kayaks and beach floats, all included.

Isla Pasion by Twister- $65

*Experience incredible acceleration and high speed maneuvers, including 360° turns at high speed, as Twister skims along the Caribbean waters!*Wiggle your toes in the sand as you relax in your beach chair at Isla Pasion’s white sand beach or let the gentle breeze rock your hammock. *Go for a swim, jump on the water trampoline, kayak around the calm turquoise waters, or shop for silver jewelry, pottery and clothing at the open-air mini mall.*The kids will have lots of fun at the Ewan-O Club, jumping on the trampoline or painting their own Mexican handcrafts.*Enjoy a complimentary Mayan lunch buffet and open bar during your stay at Isla Pasión

I will appreciate everyones input. Thanks

The first is the fury snorkel tour, or should I say party more than snorkel tour. You can look through the threads and read up on that for reviews.

The secound is the twister which is a jet boat ride to passion island and there are threads on that here too.

Can I ask why you would want to book with the ship?

Any idea which beach is better and has better activities??? Is this a low risk cruise to book outside of Carnival w/ no chance of missing the ship? Any recommendations on where to book? Thanks for all your help again.

It really depends on what your group is looking for, such as activities, or just laying on the beach all day. There are several threads with the more popular ones. You have nothing to worry about as long as you put your watch on ship time and know when it departs. Enjoy!!

Archived