To all you seasoned cruisers out there!!!!

wadecruiser

We booked a cruise on the Victory sailing June 14. We booked it in November and I have been watching the prices to see if they come down. Well, finally it has dropped $100 per person and I was wondering what to do? I booked directly through Carnival when they were offering a free upgrade and that is back with the price drop. I only put a deposit down and my final payment isn't due until March 31. So......my question is how do you request a credit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

We booked a cruise on the Victory sailing June 14. We booked it in November and I have been watching the prices to see if they come down. Well, finally it has dropped $100 per person and I was wondering what to do? I booked directly through Carnival when they were offering a free upgrade and that is back with the price drop. I only put a deposit down and my final payment isn't due until March 31. So......my question is how do you request a credit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

who did you book through? if you just booked it online, i would guess you would call carnival and request the credit.

Here is the address: http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=321

that is what I did and got my refund the next day...

That looks like it's only for the early saver fares. If you didn't book early saver I would just call. Be sure that you're looking at the price of the upgraded stateroom that you have and not the lower category that you paid for. Once you are upgraded those are the fares that they compare to.

That looks like it's only for the early saver fares. If you didn't book early saver I would just call. Be sure that you're looking at the price of the upgraded stateroom that you have and not the lower category that you paid for. Once you are upgraded those are the fares that they compare to.

The new price is with the upgrade that I received previously.

Archived