"GUARANTEED" BALCONY ON LEGEND [SPIRIT CLASS]/ Relief Aid

kirchubel

Hi to all you great and helpful people...I have really appreciated all your great posts, and have learned a lot from them. Now I have a couple of questions...Can anyone tell me about their experience getting a "guaranteed" balcony on Legend or any of the Spirit Classes? I have just upgraded to that from an ocean view. I'm wondering where they end up putting people...it was a free upgrade offered to me by Carnival due to a price decrease in the cost of the cruise I purchased ... so I took it. Any ideas, suggestions or information out there? This is a surprise for my husband. Also...anyone ever used ReliefAid for seasickness?

Thanks in advance...

We just came back off the Legend (Feb 15th sailing date) - and all 14 of us were booked for balcony guarantees! 4 of the 6cabins were upgraded to 8H which was primo - mid ship deck 8 - great location. The other 2 cabins had 2 adults and one child in each so we were assigned at the outset on deck 4 category 8A - also very good. Pros and con's to each floor - but mostly Pros. You won't be disappointed!

Calgary cruiser

Thank you so much for the information. You've really got me anxious for this to begin! One we from today I work half a day...the next day I drive halfway to Tampa...the day after that I spring the surprise on hubby and we meet up with our best friends. YIPPEE!!!:D:D:D

Archived