Caribbean Princess MAY 24th - 2009

HLR

• 3 weeks later...

Okay! Well, there's two couples! Oh, but we are not a couple...just friends. Of course once we're on board and they have an FOD get together we'll discover more! Montreal aye? Very nice!!

I have heard that Princess is the most Gay friendly line...but with the name...of course! This will be my first cruise in four years that I am not working as a dance instructor...just a passenger... The ship [in pictures] looks beautiful!

HR

Well last year on the Grand Princess we were about 10 that would meet at the LGBT meetings. We'll have to see on this one :) As to Princess not being the most gay friendly cruise line, I wouldn't be able to really give you any insights as we are not really into PDOA. Sometimes a look is all it takes - she'll get my drift... ;oP LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay!

Found two more! I got an email from a post I put on Cruisemates.... A gay fellow is traveling with a Lesbian and her family. No postings on here....but we know they are lurking!

Howard

Okay!

Found two more! I got an email from a post I put on Cruisemates.... A gay fellow is traveling with a Lesbian and her family. No postings on here....but we know they are lurking!

Howard

LOL... I guess we will all be lurking somewhere!!! :D So that will bring us to a grand total of 4 people for our LGBT meetings...

Just four?

Two of us...two of you...right? And the two others who emailed me....I count 6!

Howard

See, I really need that vacation!!! I forgot your friend but as far as my gf goes... she won't be attending the meetings... :(

Bonjour!

I'm pretty sure, from reading "patters" from previous cruises that posters have posted, that they are regularly scheduled in the late afternoon/early evening. But wouldn't hurt to inquire! We wouldn't be an official G&M from the boards like the roll calls request, but actually listed with all the activities for all passengers to see.

Howard

Archived