Trevor email?

srobins

I tried sending an email to Trevor to touch base about our tour in December and it bounced:

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

trevorhudlin@hotmail.com

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.3 This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again.

The message wasn't very large, but I'm thinking he hasn't checked his email in awhile? Has anyone heard from him this week? Or anyone have another email address?

I was in consistent contact with him late last week. Booked my Mayfield Falls excursion with him via email. I'll be in Mo'Bay 11/15/04.

For one last detail I called him. He answered right away and was pleasant to speak with.

www34.brinkster.com/trevhudlintours/default.html

Tel: (876) 873-7008

Cell: (876) 429-2803

I just tried to go on his website, and it's not loading either. We're booked with him for early January, so this has me a bit concerned. I'm going to try emailing him as well, just to confirm my reservation.

Edit....the webpage is loading, but VERY slowly, and I have high speed DSL.

Sherry, were you able to get the page loaded. I hope so.

I just tried it and it worked for me right away. I am at work with super high speed connection though!

You say you're booked with him for January. Then your excursion is confirmed, right? Why are you concerned if you're booked already?

Sherry, were you able to get the page loaded. I hope so.

I just tried it and it worked for me right away. I am at work with super high speed connection though!

You say you're booked with him for January. Then your excursion is confirmed, right? Why are you concerned if you're booked already?

His website was weird yesterday. I could load a page. It would take a long time, appear briefly, and then disappear. Today, it seems normal.

Yes, our excursion for January is confirmed. I suppose I was getting a little panicky. When I read that people had emails bouncing, website was down, etc, I just kind of assumed that maybe he had went out of business or something. Since Sheryl said she got an email from him today, that eases my mind a little. :D

Trevor emailed me back to confirm our tour - so I guess he's back on-line. Thanks.

Sherryl

Thanks for letting us know. I emailed him last night with a couple of question about our tour in January, but I haven't heard back as of yet.

Edit: I just checked my email....had a reply in there from him.

Archived