Down to the Wire

bygjon

In six days I'll be setting sail on the Pride. 3-8-09. This will be me and my girlfriend's third cruise in 18 months. (And due to the state of the economy, probably our last for awhile. Bummer.)

Are any of you like me? You have months and months before your cruise and you tell yourself that you're going to get ready and be prepared and not be running around at the last minute....and then...here it is, six days away and I'm taking my suit jacket to have some alterations, buying new shoes, getting things together to pack, trying to get my work done etc...

I've been so stressed getting ready for this cruise and that's totally absurd. Getting stressed to go on vacation??? Once I'm on the ship, all is right with the world. But until I cross that threshhold, I'm a wreck.

All the stress will go away in just a few days. I am like you and do too much planning. If you have missed something just do "oh well" and all will be right with you and your cruise. Have a great trip!

In six days I'll be setting sail on the Pride. 3-8-09. This will be me and my girlfriend's third cruise in 18 months. (And due to the state of the economy, probably our last for awhile. Bummer.)

Are any of you like me? You have months and months before your cruise and you tell yourself that you're going to get ready and be prepared and not be running around at the last minute....and then...here it is, six days away and I'm taking my suit jacket to have some alterations, buying new shoes, getting things together to pack, trying to get my work done etc...

I've been so stressed getting ready for this cruise and that's totally absurd. Getting stressed to go on vacation??? Once I'm on the ship, all is right with the world. But until I cross that threshhold, I'm a wreck.

Happens to all of us. You will relax once the vacation starts.

hush... stop counting!! I am not that lucky.. hehe.. I can at least say that I am going on my vacation NEXT MONTH!!..

I agree.. quit dating her.. marry her...so you can have a honeymoon.. and cruise again!! :)

Archived