Need A Good Place For a Massage

wolv4life

Hey everyone,

I'm going to surprise my gf with a massage on our stop in Costa Maya. I am wondering where those who have had one would recommend I take her? Any suggestions?

A lot of people say they get great beach massages in Majahual, which is a $4 cab ride from the dock.

Yes, surprise her at the beach! We also got our massages in Mahajual at 40 Cannons (at Pez Quadro beach). Paid $25 including the tip; that was 3 weeks ago. Our gal was Fabiola. She is one of the gals who "manages" one of the massage services. There were 3 different services right there on beach, each with 2 - 5 tables each, spread out on different ends of the beach right there. Great massage at the right price!

• 2 weeks later...

I was there on Feb 25th, I had two separate massages. The first one was right after we got into town, across from Sol y Mar Beach Club and Restaurant. I paid $20 which included $5 tip for 1 hour. My DH sat under an palupa having margaritas and nachos and watched my beach bag. I really enjoyed this massage as it was very relaxing.

The second massage I had that day was at the other end of the malacon. She was what she called herself "certified" massage therapist. She charged $20 for half hour. I have to say, she was good but not nearly as relaxing as the first girl. This one was more into deep tissue.

This was a very relaxing and enjoyable day. You can find several that will do massages and just let them know what you want. You just have to bargain for a price you are willing to pay.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived