Beach towels on the Spirit?

kelikea

I was wondering if beach towels are provided on the Norwegian Spirit? I went on a cruise with Carnival last spring break and they had a whole bin of beach towels at the pool that you could take and then throw in a dirty hamper. Also if there are beach towels, can you bring them off the ship at ports? I just would rather not pack a big beach towel if I don't have to.

I was wondering if beach towels are provided on the Norwegian Spirit? I went on a cruise with Carnival last spring break and they had a whole bin of beach towels at the pool that you could take and then throw in a dirty hamper. Also if there are beach towels, can you bring them off the ship at ports? I just would rather not pack a big beach towel if I don't have to.

yes two in your room they will replace them when soiled. and you can take them off the ship. if not returned you are charged $20.00

The beach towels are in your room when you check in, 1 per person, they are blue & white striped. If you don't have the same number in your room at the end of the cruise you are chared $25.00 per towel. You can bring them off the ship and to the pool. Put them on the floor in your bathroom and you will have clean ones for the next day.

Archived