NCL Excursion- Wildlife River Rafting?

scteacher31

Thanks for the response!! This is only our 2nd cruise. We are trying to decide between cave tubing(Major Tom) and this Wildlife River Rafting excursion. The reasons we were turned off to cave tubing were.. cold water, long drive, rushing to get back to the ship on time, 45 minute hike, and large crowds. How was this excursion in terms of those things (long drive and crowds, mainly)?

I'm glad to hear that this excursion was the highlight of your trip. :)

Thanks again!

hi Beth

there were good reports coming back from the Cave Tubers (we would have liked to have tried it, but the draconian age restrictions would have prevented my equally adventuresome daughter accompanying me) but i don't have any idea how long the drive was for them.

on ours, the drive was about an hour each way - but the extremely passionate and opinionated Capt Chino who was our guide kept people engaged for much of that with some fascinating insights into the country.

most of the excursions we took (and others that were advertised) seem to have a 1 hour coach trip built in - most things seem to be at least that far away from port.

hope this helps, and have a great time! we really loved it.

Archived