Checking Onboard Account Prior To Sailing

welborn75

Should i be worried then? I've been doing the same thing (buying funship dollars and having them added to my obc). I sail in June and my cruise is paid in full but the on board credit is not showing up on my e-docs. I do the have the receipt from carnival showing the credit but it's not on my e-docs.

Should i be worried then? I've been doing the same thing (buying funship dollars and having them added to my obc). I sail in June and my cruise is paid in full but the on board credit is not showing up on my e-docs. I do the have the receipt from carnival showing the credit but it's not on my e-docs.

There have been a couple of times that all of my funship dollars did not show up on my e-docs, I always take my receipts with me, just in case. But when I got to the ship the OBC was correct.

Just take your receipts. Everything should be fine.

Hi Diane !!:D Have you done this before ? I am thinking about loading up my sign and sail card before my June cruise also so I don't have to carry alot more cash around (Then I already do :eek::D) I hate using the Credit Cards especially now as I am one of those MILLIONS of customers whom got the letter of % increase as a result of the economy.. Hope you are feeling alright and take care..Kurt..

Hi Diane !!:D Have you done this before ? I am thinking about loading up my sign and sail card before my June cruise also so I don't have to carry alot more cash around (Then I already do :eek::D) I hate using the Credit Cards especially now as I am one of those MILLIONS of customers whom got the letter of % increase as a result of the economy.. Hope you are feeling alright and take care..Kurt..

Good morning

Would you be so kind and explain to me what is Fun dollar

How does it work.

Thanks.

I bought some funship dollars for obc for our june cruise as well. After a few days of no email comfirmation (that was supossedly sent 3 times) I called von boyage and asked for a supervisor as soon as they picked up. Not only did I get my email comfirmation while on the phone (was checking email) I also got told that their system doesn't allow it to be posted to your cruise until it's under 120 days out. From what I understood they enter them manually. They do the ones sailing first (duh)and getdone what they can each day. I found it kinda odd that the department that did the entering of funship dollars was under a dozen employees....

Good morning

Would you be so kind and explain to me what is Fun dollar

How does it work.

Thanks.

It's like a gift certificate you can buy for yourself. You can use it towards a future cruise balance (not as the deposit) or as an on board credit. I'm trying it this cruise as the OBC so I don't have to carry a larger sum of cash as I don't care for using a CC. I'll probably use them towards future cruise balances after this cruise and buy them on a regular basis as a way of "buying down" the cost of my vacation.

Hey Kurt, This is the first time I've preloaded my account but this time I want the bill at the end to be as low as possible. I don't like using credit cards so I'm going to try and load up my account and then use cash for everything else. I'm good! How are you doing? :)

Archived