Elegant night on 5 nighter

nagster

I am going out of Jax on the Fascination (no smart remarks cos I live here) I know the atmosphere and dress is a little casual on the shorter cruises but what about the 5 night ones. Just trying to figure out what to bring for the elegant night.

I am going out of Jax on the Fascination (no smart remarks cos I live here) I know the atmosphere and dress is a little casual on the shorter cruises but what about the 5 night ones. Just trying to figure out what to bring for the elegant night.

Would help to know your gender. For ladies, a cocktail dress or nice pants suit would be fine. For the men, a jacket, slacks and tie would be appropriate. Personally, I usually wear a dark suit on Carnival.

I don't understand why there would be any smart remarks just because you're going on the Fascination out of Jax. :confused: It's a great ship and a great place!

We haven't noticed any difference on the 5 day cruises from the 7 day cruises. The dress code is exactly the same. Elegant night is exactly the same. The only difference I've noticed is the length of the cruise.

I've also been on 4 day cruises and there is no difference as far as dress code and quality of the cruise. I don't know where you got the idea that the dress is a little more casual. The requirements are the same as on the longer cruises just not as many elegant nights. If people are treating it as more casual it's just because they are doing it on their own. ;)

Archived