Back from the Sun 11/13/04

Fran0521

Just back from a wonderful cruise on the Sun. We finally did get to GC, but unfortunately the day we were there, we couldn't visit StingRay City...due to a lot of wind on that side of the island. So off shopping we went. The Sun is a beautiful ship, easy to navigate. Great restaurants, lovely crew that helped make it a great cruise. As for Colin Kerr, the CD he is the best. Just ask my 16yr old granddaughter. We have some great pictures of the two of them together. My husband has a 2 part review under Norwegian Cruise Line, so I won't go into it again.

Before the cruise, we formed a small CC group consisting of Maryann, Laris and Kam, Andi and Dan, Linda and Gundar , Connie, Pat and Eileen. We joined with some of our CC group for an excursion to Paya Bay Resort, which was a great day and a beautiful place.

We met Melanie and Allen, from MD along with their lovely family (their group consisted of 11 members), especially Mike :D who hit it off immediately with our granddaughter. I hope they see this.

Its only been a short time back, we are already planning another one for next November. Can't wait to go again.

Oh, and would we go on the Sun again???? You bet we would.

Archived