Norwegian Sky - Norway Deck Room 0202 - September

bransonpa

This room seems to be the first balcony cabin at the front of the ship. Has anyone ever stayed in this room?? Can't tell if it is below the nightclub or the spa. And, if you stayed in this room, did you feel a lot of ship motion or noise?? I don't get seasick, I just have problems getting my land legs back after arriving back home. Thanks!!

This room seems to be the first balcony cabin at the front of the ship. Has anyone ever stayed in this room?? Can't tell if it is below the nightclub or the spa. And, if you stayed in this room, did you feel a lot of ship motion or noise?? I don't get seasick, I just have problems getting my land legs back after arriving back home. Thanks!!

We stayed in this cabin last November. I can't remember what was on the deck above. We thought it was great. Since it is at the end of the hall, there was little foot traffic and noise outside the door.

Did not have any problems with motion.

The only thing was the long walk if you were doing something at the opposite end of the ship, like Cagneys. But it is good exercise.

I kind of hesitated to book this cabin last year but it was a last minute trip when the prices were next to nothing and could not pass it up.

We stayed in 0101 on Sky, which I think is the inside cabin version of your location. We were the most forward cabin before the bridge area. It was VERY quiet. No noise from above, below, or either side. Also, being at the very forward, we didn't hear any hall traffic. My chief complaint was the stench of cigarette smoke in the hallways. Just no circulation of air. It was nasty. I can't believe that after the fire on Princess, cruise lines still allow people to smoke in their cabins. Now I'm getting off topic. Point is, the location is fine!

Archived