Review of Liberty of the Seas

SUSIEK

Great Review, thank you. I will be sailing her sister ship "Freedom in less than 3 weeks and I cant wait. How was the weather in Labadee by the way??

I can't wait to hear about your vacation! I'm sailing on FOS in NOvember-seems like a lifetime away!

Unfortunately the weather in Labadee was not good...rainy and cool. Apparently, this is very very unusual. I have been there before and it was great. There was a cool front that was following us on the trip. I am sure your weather will be fine on your trip.

The ship is amazing.

Thanks for the link on the LOS..we will be sailing on her in about 5 weeks from now..getting excited about it everyday the closer it gets.

Did you go to Quest?

Is there anything that we should not miss?

Thanks again, Sheila

We were traveling with our 3 year old son. We didn't make it to Quest. But I heard it was hilarious. Actually, one passenger got an ankle injury during the game and was in a wheelchair the duration of the cruise. He said it was worth it!

We enjoyed everything we did. Most of our activities were planned around our son.

We did go to the Beatles show which was terrific. We really enjoyed the wine bar in the Promenade. We are Diamond C&A members and used most of our coupons they offered.

Thanks for the review we are going on LOS in July my question is was the & deck good my room will be 7612 &7611.:)

We found deck 7 to be perfect. We had two-connecting balconies. We were mid-ship not far from the elevators. 2 decks down to the Promenade... easy to take the stairs. It was great.

SusieK - enjoyed reading your review! We're sailing on the Liberty very soon. Quick question, do you remember which nights were formal nights in the dining room?

Thanks! :D

Hello, I did bring home all of the Cruise Compass's. We sailed on the Eastern itinerary. The formal nights were day 2 and day 5.

We were traveling with our 3 year old son. We didn't make it to Quest. But I heard it was hilarious. Actually, one passenger got an ankle injury during the game and was in a wheelchair the duration of the cruise. He said it was worth it!

We enjoyed everything we did. Most of our activities were planned around our son.

We did go to the Beatles show which was terrific. We really enjoyed the wine bar in the Promenade. We are Diamond C&A members and used most of our coupons they offered.

He was in our section at Quest! He got too excited and it looked like he landed funny jumping over the railing, but at the time I didn't realize he got hurt. We saw him the next day in a wheelchair. :(

Quest was a new experience for us and it was so funny. At one point a bra came flying over my head from higher up in my section. :eek:

We had a great time, and after going to shore in Labadee and it rained, we wound up treating it as an extra free day to enjoy the ship.

Archived