Tabyana vs. Great Stirrup Cay

Debbie42467

Can anyone compare Tabyana to Great Stirrup Cay?

I've been to Great Stirrup Cay and it was very crowed. Snorkeling was okay nothing spectaclar. Restrooms was gross and I couldn't find any showers. How is Tabyana compared to Great Stirrp Cay? I read that Tabyana is crowed, but is it as crowed as GSC?

Thank you,

Debbie

• 2 weeks later...

Tabyana is a beautiful beach with lots of white sand and fantastic snorkeling right from the beach about 30 feet into the very shallow water. The reef goes on and on and is very shallow for quite a ways out....we have been there numerous times....it can get crowded and a lot of snorkelers can be in the same area at the same time, but I have never felt like it was really crowded......NCL's private island, as you know, has different areas for different things and the snorkeling there is so-so at best.....if you want fabulous snorkeling, Tabyana is a MUST....NCL's tender takes you to the private island, and Tabyana is an area on the West End area of Roatan and about a 20-30 minute bus ride from the pier.

Archived