Is my taxi math correctfor 2 stops?

wiggin

I have finally decided exactly what to do on St. Martin.........now I just want to know if I have done the math correct so I can make one more decision.

1.We are going to go to Orient (3 ppl. at $7=$21/$42RT) This is worst case scenario if we don't go in large van.

2. When we come back we want to come back to the pier and get a taxi to Sunset Beach bar and have lunch, drinks and watch the airplanes.(same price=$42RT)

3. Is coming back to the pier the best way? I'm not seeing prices for just cutting across the island so I am assuming this is what would be easiest. Is my match correct?

4.The one more decsion is that, we are considering renting a jeep(we don't want a car, so please don't suggest this. Jeeps are too fun on the islands. ) .........which may be slightly less cost wise, but also a little hassle.Not sure the price difference is really worth it if my math is right.

5. Any opinions or corrections on my taxi costs would be greatly appreciated. 13 days to go!

3. Is coming back to the pier the best way? I'm not seeing prices for just cutting across the island so I am assuming this is what would be easiest. Is my math correct?

There's no reason to go back to the pier enroute to Sunset Beach Bar. Just take a cab directly from Orient to SSBB. I'm sure you can negotiate a good price at the time.

Archived