Catamaran Snorkling

heatherzd

We had a catamaran snorkling trip booked for May with Red Sail St. Kitts but just received an email that after May 14 the catamaran will not be available.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a private snorkling trip operator? I know that Leeward Sails and Blue Water Safaris won't let you book directly with them if you are on a cruiseship.

I just emailed Red Sail yesterday because I was looking for something as well. We are on the May 17th Victory. If you find another catamaran for St. Kitts, please post it. I know Carnival has the Fan - ta - Sea excursion, but $122 pp seems a bit high, so I really want to try and book something on my own if possible.

• 1 month later...

Hi All, Ive also heard that Red Sail is definetly leaving the island sometime between the 15th & 17th of May 2009.Its sad though.I don't know of any other companies that do the half day snorkel trip for the same price as Red Sail but if the price is too expensive for some people I suggest that you guys try to find an alternative trip or just try walking to the port and ask around. :)

Archived