Liberty Cabin

SAAdds1

I switched from a 5-day cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas to a 7-day cruise on Carnival's Liberty. I saved $700 and added two days onto my cruise.

I booked cabin 8450 (aft, next to the cabin with the wrap-around deck). Input on choice of cabin is appreciated. Should I move away from the corner aft? Do big partiers usually book the corner aft cabins? Wait....maybe they will let me join their party! :D

I want an aft, but had a choice of some on deck 8, 7 and one on deck 6.

Aft is awesome. I wouldn't worry about being by the corner after, but I might worry about being below the lido deck. I have done this once and had a bit of noise late at night and early in the morning from the movement of chairs. I am a pretty heavy sleeper so was able to go back to sleep but, if you have any sleeping issues, you may want to go down one deck. Otherwise it is a wonderful choice!

We have one of those cabins as well (next to the wrap around on deck 8.) I'm a bit worried about the noise, but love the idea of being 1 deck down from the pool. Guess we'll see.

Since you're sailing before we are, you'll have to let us know about it. Please?

On our June of 2008 cruise, we had 8450 on the Liberty, we loved it! We didn't her a lot of noise issues, we may have heard chairs being moved above us once or twice during the whole 7 day cruise, but it never kept us from sleeping or woke us up. We loved it, and have booked a cabin in the same spot for our upcoming Glory cruise on May 23rd.:D 54 more days now that it's after mid-night, can't wait! There are pics of this cabin in my signature, just click on the June '08 Liberty cruise in my signature. It's a great choice, I'm sure you will be happy.:)

On our June of 2008 cruise, we had 8450 on the Liberty, we loved it! We didn't her a lot of noise issues, we may have heard chairs being moved above us once or twice during the whole 7 day cruise, but it never kept us from sleeping or woke us up. We loved it, and have booked a cabin in the same spot for our upcoming Glory cruise on May 23rd.:D 54 more days now that it's after mid-night, can't wait! There are pics of this cabin in my signature, just click on the June '08 Liberty cruise in my signature. It's a great choice, I'm sure you will be happy.:)

It looks like you had a wrap-around balcony. 8450 is the cabin next to the cabin with the wrap-around balcony.

It looks like you had a wrap-around balcony. 8450 is the cabin next to the cabin with the wrap-around balcony.

I'm sorry, you're right. When I went to answer your question, I looked under my profile on the Carnival site at my past cruises and saw that cabin # for that sailing. When we originally booked that cruise, I booked 8450 with my SO's daughter in the cabin with me & her husband in 8448 with her dad so that they could get the past guest rate. Later on, the military friends & family promotion became available where you can book up to 3 cabins at military rate, and we switched it to her & her husband in the cabin next to us, which was 8450, and the both of us listed in 8448. I guess Carnival did not note the change in cabin numbers for me on my profile. I sent a request for them to get it right. I can tell you though, that his daughter & her husband loved the cabin, and never had any noise issues.

I thought for sure we had been in a cabin next to a wrap, but on a valor cruise we were in 7444, which isn't the cabin right next to the wrap, but the next cabin over. I knew there was 1 cruise where we were close to a wrap.:o

Sorry for the confusion, but his daughter & them loved the cabin and had no complaints about it whatsoever. Didn't mean to get your hopes up of seeing pics of the cabin. I'm sure you'll love it though.:)

Archived