Seattle transportation

I have been checking into transportation from Sea-Tac to downtown pre cruise, and from Pier 91 to Sea-Tac post cruise. It appears to be more cost effective to hire a town car each way, any suggestions on which company may be better than another. :confused: They all seem to be in the same price range.

Thanks, Scott

I have been checking into transportation from Sea-Tac to downtown pre cruise, and from Pier 91 to Sea-Tac post cruise. It appears to be more cost effective to hire a town car each way, any suggestions on which company may be better than another. :confused: They all seem to be in the same price range.

Thanks, Scott

http://www.alreadytheretowncar.com

My personal favorite. Very accommodating and professional. Ask for Jerrett.

Karen what would be the zone for the Westin?

Also how does it work when coming back from the cruise? How do you determine the pick up time at the pier?

The Westin is dead center downtown, if that is what you are asking.

I would not tell them before 9:00 am. The express/self carry disembarkation people usually start getting off around 8:00 am, then the early flights and Princess transfers, then others by color group. They are very good at giving you a cell number to call, and then coming when you call.

http://www.alreadytheretowncar.com

My personal favorite. Very accommodating and professional. Ask for Jerrett.

I just booked with alreadttheretowncar and the rate was $50.00 from Sea-Tac to downtown. There will be 4 of us and luggage. They said they could accommodate 3 large bags and 3 small bags in a town car. They are charging us $35.00 minus the $5.00 coupon to take us from the downtown hotel to the pier. As nice of bunch of people as ive dealt with.

I just booked with alreadttheretowncar and the rate was $50.00 from Sea-Tac to downtown. There will be 4 of us and luggage. They said they could accommodate 3 large bags and 3 small bags in a town car. They are charging us $35.00 minus the $5.00 coupon to take us from the downtown hotel to the pier. As nice of bunch of people as ive dealt with.

I agree with you totally.

Thanks for the link to Almost There. I looked at their Web Special - and thought it was funny!

"$5.00 off your second reservation!

Mention this ad when you make your reservation and get $5.00 off your second reservation.

First time customers only."

So my question is for tigerdadky, I guess... How did you get the $5.00 discount? Or did I miss something... :D

Archived