PB TOM, want anything from Va. Jan 4th?

TeresaJenkins

Hi Tom,

I have read so much about you here, and wondered if you will be around Jan. 4th and if so would you like for me to bring you anything from Virginia? :D

My good friends/neighbors are right off the mini-van from Canada so I'll ask them for some suggestions too.

Question

I am a bit of a lightweight as far as drinks go, and you may never get a request like this again BUT...

Can those special drinks you make be made a bit weaker than normal for someone like me? :o

Let me know about the Va. smuggling item.

1st time cruiser

TeresaJenkins

TJ...As the (lightweight!) CozSally has affirmed, we can tailor your adult beverage to any potency...just tell your server to go easy on the booze!

Thanks for the smuggling offer...hmmm...how about a can of Campbells Chunky? Your choice, we just can´t get them here...hasta la vista!

Teresa, I'm in the same boat (ugh bad pun!) in terms of alcohol. The bartenders at PB understand when you ask for less alcohol. They may look puzzled, but they will make your drink the way you like it.

LOL Good to know I'm not alone.

Would you like something smuggled from Virginia? I'll be carrying my backpack (with Campbell's soup) off the boat so not to attract attention. Let's just hope they don't notice the ship raising an inch or so as I get off. Heehee

Archived