Constellation 1/29/2005

tabcourt

Fellow passengers: come out, come out, wherever you are... My wife and I are first-timers. Mid 40's, no kids. Suggestions from returnees for making this a memorable cruise? Shore excursion suggestions? Which restaurants/lounges/shows? Really looking forward to this! Thanks!

Mark (is that right?) - I just found this post, but why not come back over to the other thread we started? I'm sure you got turned off by our chatter about PA towns, but I promise we won't do that any more. I did post some things about shore excursions in general, and will start talking about some of the specific ports, such as Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic.

We'd love to have you back on the "Roll Call" for our Connie sailing:

Roll Call - Constellation January 29, 05

Hope to see you back there again!

Maria

No ones coming out for the 4/9/05 cruise either. I have put 4 different threads on the ROLL CALL and no one answers but myself and my husband and one other person - once. Guess we won't have a meet and mingle party on this ship.

Darlene & Larry:mad:

I feel for you, Darlene. What's the matter with people? I did have a few people posting, mostly a woman from Liverpool, England, then she just stopped about a week ago.... She is coming with her hubby and a group of 50 other British business people, so they wouldn't be good cc people anyway!! Then I heard from a gal near my home town here in PA - we exchanged a few posts about this part of PA - then no one ever posted again! I did my best to return to the topic of shore excursions (to pre-book, go on your own, etc.), mentioned two ports in particular, but STILL no one replied.

I guess it's all just in the luck of "the draw" of the kind of fellow passengers you have on any sailing. Are they computer savvy? Have they even heard of Cruise Critic.... whatever. I have a feeling our sailing is quite a bit less than full, but I also hope we don't just have octegenarians and English business people!! :eek:

Good luck with rounding up more cc people for your cruise. You still have some time, at least. With the busy holidays coming up, January will be here before you know it, and there'll only be 3 weeks before we fly to San Juan to try to "meet" any other cruisers....

Maria

• 4 weeks later...

Archived