Princess website updates

yorkiescot

I have seen my old cabin go back into inventory almost immediately when I have changed cabins. I don't know if there is a certain time of day that they update inventory. Perhaps there is with prices though.

My personal experience with being on a waitlist though is to advise you to check several times a day to see if a cabin in your category (or categories) has become available and to jump on it right away if you see one. Princess is not always real good about notifying passengers on a waitlist.

I agree with Cathy here. We have been waitlisted several times and I found the available stateroom in the category we were waitlisted in myself and had to call to have our stateroom changed. So, not sure just how closely they keep tabs on those waitlists:confused:

And we have also cancelled one stateroom and booked another and within minutes I can check the inventory and see the original stateroom back up for grabs.

So, I don't think there is any particular day or time they return unsold staterooms back to the inventory, they show up almost immediately.

Best of luck though, I hope you find what you have been looking for. ;)

Check during weekends. I found a large price drop on a Saturday evening. Fortunately, my wife convinced me to call Princess and book it immediately.

The price was back up to the previous level Monday morning.

When I transfered the booking to a TA, the agent told me that Princess had implemented an "inventory turn". I still don't know exactly what that means, but it worked for us. :p

We hope to book a cabin for three on Grand Princess sailing on 18 July 2009. We are on the waitlist but does anyone know at what time of day the Princess website is updated with new availability?

YS

I am on this sailing onboard the Grand Princess, and cannot wait. Has this sailing sold out already:eek:?

Archived