Review 2-14th April Sun Princess – Queensland Coastal Wonders

Kiwi Kid

Well put everyone, yes highly entertaining.

My favourite was in Bali, I watched while a group from europe laid out there towels not on oneside of the pool but on both sides, "sunny and shady" options to be had, then popped off for breakfast and shopping, you can imagine their dismay when they returned many hours later no towels!!!

Regarding the New Zealander with bad manner's that was me,....

I'd forgotten about that incident. Seems I was not alone.

Seat saving is bound to ruffle a few feathers, but it's a wee bit more complicated than merely 'My wife is just coming - she's in the loo'.

Let's put my comments into context. We arrived for the second performance, so litter left on seats may well be simply that: litter from the previous audience. We sat in the first few seats of an ENTIRELY empty row. There were seats in front, seats behind. No sign of anybody sitting on seats and possibly reserving those beside him/her for imminently arriving companions. Indeed, no sign of anybody with any imagined or otherwise claim to ownership...

Until we were seated. Then began the performance: a flurry of flying hair, arms and feathers!! A most unladylike screeching attack of abuse and accusation served not to persuade us to move along - we would have been quite happy to move a few seats along the row - and we respectfully reminded the Lady that there was a clearly-stated policy printed in the Princess Patter every day. (It's on page 3, about 5cm from the top.)

I do not like being called a liar or an a*******e. I dislike causing an altercation or otherwise calling my presence to attention. I especially dislike being drawn into an impromptu performance of what might otherwise be described as 'street theatre'.

The star performer in this event was presumably a visitor from overseas: hence my reference to the Jerry Springer Show. Enough said: the incident was unpleasant and basically trivial. Nevertheless, I hope the lady and her companions enjoyed the show.

Kiwi Kid. You had laundry rage, no one on the dance floor with you, show rage, you did not like your cabin steward even going to the point of naming him :mad:. The daily programs did not suit you, plumbing problems, buffet problems, tendering problems, cough and sneezing problems, queuing issues, the ships design and the cruise was too long. But who did you single out,the weakest group on the ship the elderly, someday and I hope not you maybe in a walking frame.

Archived